I made my own shea butter hair cream this past weekend! YAY
5 tablespoons unrefined shea butter
3 table spoons coconut oil
1 table spoon olive oil
1 table spoon avocado oil
1 tablespoon JBCO
2 drops glycerine
1. Place your shea butter in a glass bowl or a microwavable plastic container
2. Melt your shea butter over a pot of boiling hot water.
3. After its completely melted put it aside and add your coconut oil and start stirring, it should start to melt as well.
4. When it’s completely melted put in the rest of your ingredients and stir thoroughly.
5. Place the mixture in your chosen container and put in the fridge for 15 min